Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
nudeinsf
Return to nudeinsf
Share |
Follow nudeinsf on Twitter
09/23/17 at 23:37:10
News: Guests may post messages. To attach a picture, you must register (just your email and a password).
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Minnesota State Fair! (Read 2384 times)
Cathy

The Minnesota State Fair!
09/04/15 at 21:51:29

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I’ve last posted anything here.  I had some difficulty with my account so I could not, for the life of me, log in.
Well, I am back and I have some stories.  I will post them as I get them written but I wanted to give you a teaser to start off.
You all know that I have the smallest tits in creation, right?  Well, that is no lie.  I am built rather petite; lovely but petite.

I visited my girlfriend earlier this week, the one who lives in Minnesota, and we went to the Minnesota State Fair.  If you have never been there, it is a must see!  Yeah, yeah, I know what you are thinking…  A rube state fair in some rube fly over state.  Well, you are dead wrong.  It is a really big happening, right where you would least expect it.

Aside from the serious business of any state fair, the livestock and produce contests, they have all kinds of food, mostly on a stick.  Believe me, they can put anything on a stick, even pizza!  Have you ever tried bacon on a stick?  Bacon!  It is really think cut and deep fried, then covered with maple syrup.  I stuffed myself with that, and corn fritters and shrimp on a stick and corn on the cob slathered in butter.

Before that though, my friend and I decided that we were going to try some of the more risky rides this time around.  The scariest one was the Sling Shot.  OMG!  We were strapped in every which way and before I go any further, I have to tell you that I was not wearing any kind of underwear that day.  Okay?

We were well strapped in with thick harnesses and straps.  As we were getting ready to be catapulted into outer space, I pulled the top of my dress over so that my left breast was completely exposed.  The strangers sitting across from us got a great view!  Then, when the steel ball was let loose and we shot into space, the wind caused my dress to flap upwards exposing my you-know-what!

The ride lasted only a few minutes but I swear, I have never had an orgasm that fast in my life.  My knees were like rubber (no, not that rubber!) and I almost collapsed as I alighted from the ride.  As I stepped to Mother Earth, the attendant suggested that I cover up just a bit before too long.

That was so much fun!  If you ever have the opportunity to go to the Minnesota state fair, look for me and maybe you will get lucky!

Love,
Cathy

IP Logged
George
YaBB Newbies

George

Re: The Minnesota State Fair!
Reply #1 - 09/09/15 at 07:05:08

Hehe, I envy those lucky people opposite you Cathy! Thanks for brightening my day in the office. Cheers, George

georgew1959   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print