Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
nudeinsf
Return to nudeinsf
Share |
Follow nudeinsf on Twitter
09/23/17 at 23:37:30
News: Guests may post messages. To attach a picture, you must register (just your email and a password).
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Pedestrian Walkways (Read 15345 times)
Sophia
YaBB Newbies

Pedestrian Walkways
07/31/15 at 22:21:04

I just moved to a big city in the midwest.  The first thing I noticed as we drove into town was that there are a ton of pedestrian walkways over the highways.  Pedestrian bridges are my favorite way to go naked.  It is the only way I know of that you can guarantee you will be seen naked, but are almost completely safe at the same time.  The only possible danger would be if someone else actually walked on the bridge, but almost no one ever uses these bridges, and that's in the middle of the day.  I don't have enough courage to go naked in the middle of the day.  In the middle of the night, no one is walking on the bridges over the highway!

We've been here about a week now, and as we drive around I keep seeing more and more.  I went on Apple Maps and counted TEN bridges over just one of the highways in the city, and there are about six different highways!  We're going to be here a long time, there's no hurry, but by yesterday I just couldn't wait any longer.  We don't get to move into our new apartment for another week, so we're staying at an Extended Stay.  When we turned off the highway to go to the hotel, there was a beautiful pedestrian bridge right there, about 400 yards from the hotel!  

Last night after dinner I suggested to my husband that we go for a little walk, and we walked down the street toward the bike path (which goes over the bridge).  I said let's see where the path goes (knowing full well it went over the highway about ten yards into the woods).  There's an overgrown empty parking lot right where the path meets the street.  The path goes down into some trees next to a creek, then under a small bridge (this bridge is the on-ramp to the highway), then through some more trees, then up an incline.  There are trees all the way to the edge of the highway, then the bridge emerges from the trees and you are high above the highway.  There's no wall, the chain-link fence goes all the way to the bottom, so anyone walking on the bridge is completely exposed to the cars below.

The highway here is gigantic.  On the near side, it is four lanes wide plus the on-ramp.  Across the median is three lanes going the other way, then a barrier, then two more lanes.  100 yards past the bridge on that side is the corresponding off-ramp.  After the last lanes of the highway is another row of trees, then past those trees is a ramp that circles down one time to the ground.  Once the path is back on the ground, there is an open area.  There are still trees, but they are not dense, and you can see all the way to the road over the highway where the on-ramp and off-ramp connect, and you can just barely see the cars speeding by on the highway.  To the right is a pond formed by the creek, and straight ahead in the distance several hundred yards away is a big empty parking lot.  I don't know what that parking lot is for.  From Apple Maps, I can see that there is a park with baseball fields and tennis courts that the path continues through for a long way.  A few feet past where the ramp reaches the ground is a single park bench.  It was all so beautiful and perfect I couldn't believe it.  "Oh, look, a park bench," I even said to my husband.  He of course had no idea why I would be interested in a single lame bench in the middle of a bunch of trees next to a highway.

We were going to be at the hotel for another week.  We'll be in this city for a long time, so at that time I really felt no immediate urge to use this bridge the proper way.  This was more basic new-city research.  I just thought, some day, and some day soon, when I get a chance I can come up here.  Then, last night, my eyes flew open at 4:06AM and I wasn't about to go back to sleep.  The bridge was just a couple blocks away, in another hour traffic would be picking up.  If I went right now, the timing would be perfect, and maybe I would be able to calm down and stop thinking about it for a while.

I got quietly out of bed and in the pitch black of the hotel room dug through the suitcase for my workout outfit.  I have these insanely slutty shorts that are so small and so tight there isn't even room for panties.  I could never wear them outside, except at a time like this.  Wearing them I am practically naked but still "legal."  I debated what to wear on top.  A small sports bra is way more revealing, but harder to get on in a hurry.  My sweatshirt is much easier to put on (it zips in front), and it comes down to just below my crotch, so that with short shorts it looks like I'm naked underneath.  But that begs the question, I debated with myself there in the dark, why wear the shorts at all?  Time was ticking away——I hadn't been planning this in advance.  I left the shorts on, slipped on the hoodie, stepped into my flip-flops, and grabbed my keys, a twenty, the door card, and my ID.  (This is my basic naked outing kit.  I feel I should keep an ID in the car, in case something happens they will be able to figure out who I am.  (These are the morbid thoughts, like life insurance or a will——something you have to think about one time then never again.))  Something I learned early on, you have to make a habit of somewhat odd behavior like going for a drive in the middle of the night so it doesn't seem so odd if your partner wakes up and you aren't there.  My husband sleeps soundly and he hardly ever notices if I go out in the middle of the night.  Sometimes he does, but just chalks it up to my insomnia, which isn't exactly inaccurate.

The hallway to the hotel was quiet.  The sweatshirt was still open, but it covered my nipples.  I considered slipping the jacket off my shoulders and walking to the car that way, but I had a goal and didn't want to get distracted.

I only saw one or two cars on the road, but could see cars and trucks still frequently speeding down the highway I was about to go over.  The traffic was light but by no means was the highway empty.  I parked in the abandoned parking lot and got out, kicking my sandals onto the floorboards.  I left the ID, card, and money under the radio and slipped the keys under the seat.  Triple-checking to make sure I didn't lock myself out of the car, I pushed the door closed and stood there in the grass, my jacket still open, and felt the cool night against what skin was exposed.  The moon was one night from full and the sky clear so it was quite bright even when there were no streetlights.  No cars were in the immediate vicinity, so I hurried onto the path and into the trees.

I paused at the edges of the trees and looked out over the highway.  A car passed under the bridge maybe every ten seconds.  The setup was perfect, but I had to make sure no one was lurking at the far end of the bridge, so I walked across, my top still open.  When I got most of the way I realized the setup was even more perfect than I had realized.  The only danger on a bridge like this was some cop seeing you and speeding off the highway to find you before you could get away.  Here, though, that was impossible.  On the nearside, the exit was 200 yards before the bridge, so by the time a cop saw, he would have no exit to get off on.  On the far side, the exit was on the far, "local," side of the barrier.  The only cars there were ones already planning to get off the highway.  While there were many cars still in the "express" part in the middle, in the local lanes 30 seconds or more would go by between cars.  It would be easy to make sure no one in the local lanes saw me, and if a cop saw me in the express lanes, there was nothing he could do; the next exit was probably a mile away.

I hurried down the circular ramp to the park bench.  Even here it was wide open but secluded.  I could see headlights on the highway, and I could see the road that the exit led to and sometimes headlights go across that, but that was far away.  In the distance was the big empty parking lot.  I could surely sit there for an hour without getting caught.

It was time.  I peeled off the shorts and shrugged off the sweatshirt, and there I was, naked in public for the first time in my new city.  The night was beautiful, the moon was bright, I was at least a quarter mile from my car, barefoot and naked.  I was still nervous, so I wasn't sure about leaving the clothes all the way down at the bench, so I headed up the ramp with them in my hand.  Even the ramp was perfect, at the part that was closest to the highway, there was a thick growth of ivy so I was hidden.  By the time I emerged from the ivy, I was away from the cars again.  I stepped out into the open and around the bend in the ramp.  I was now completely exposed to the cars down below, but they were still far away and I didn't think one would notice me.  In short order I was into the trees right before the bridge went out over the highway.

I stopped and listened and watched.  The cars continued to come by every few seconds, not heavy, but not light.  I was frustrated with my clothing situation.  Since I had worn them across the bridge, I was now going to have to either carry them with me, or cross the bridge naked twice.  Well, no way I was going to carry them with me.  (I had originally been planning on taking two sets of clothes, leaving one in the car, so I could get naked on one side then cross back to the car and put on those, so I had two escape routes in case of trouble, but that was during the day when I'd been just fantasizing.  When I went to sleep last night I hadn't planned on waking up and coming out here!

I laid my clothes down on the concrete bridge (which was very clean) and waited for a pause in the cars in the local lanes, then stepped into the open.  It was amazing.  There were still cars streaming by in the other lanes, but I knew they couldn't do anything if they saw me.  I walked slowly all the way across the bridge as the cars and trucks went by below me, my skin on fire.  I made it across without incident.  I considered going all the way to my car, and driving naked around to the parking lot and trying to find the ramp to my clothes that way, but that was too risky for me tonight.

I was naked a long way from either my clothes or my car but I felt completely safe and exhilarated.  I started back across the road without waiting for any breaks in the traffic.  Semis and cars went by under my naked body.  I love it.  Back at the far end I walked right by my clothes, back down the circular ramp, and back to the bench.  Still quiet, still alone, still the cars rushing by.  I sat down on the bench and spread my legs and masturbated, amazed that I could actually see cars going by as I rubbed my clitoris completely naked 100 yards from my clothes, but knowing there was no chance I would get caught.  I took my time, and finally came strongly.  It was so good.  I didn't want to go home, but I had been out at least half an hour now, and it was time.

Back at the top of the ramp I put on my shorts and sweatshirt and walked barefoot back across the bridge for the fourth time, got in the car and drove back to the hotel without incident.  I slipped back into bed without waking my husband.  In the morning I took a shower so he wouldn't notice my dirty feet.

I hope you enjoyed this.  I wasn't really trying to make it exciting, I just wanted to report on my little adventure, as much for myself as for you.  I am so excited about all the pedestrian bridges there are in this city to explore, I'm really tempted to go out again tonight!  But I think I need to cool it now for a while, try to moderate myself a little.  I'll let you know next time something happens.

IP Logged
Hooked6
YaBB Newbies

Re: Pedestrian Walkways
Reply #1 - 08/01/15 at 03:00:01

Very nice story. I can just picture you doing that!  Thanks for sharing.  

Hooked6

IP Logged
LeahR

Reply #2 - 08/03/15 at 04:31:23

Thanks for posting a great story. Hope you'll keep us updated on your adventures in your new city. Cheesy

IP Logged
viperi
YaBB Newbies

If I was meant 2b
naked I'd 've been
born that way

Reply #3 - 08/03/15 at 09:53:00

I have been there.  Done the pedestrian bridge thing.  Much more unsafe for a guy.  Jail is more likely.  Or even worse.

You describe the feelings well.
 Wink

Email WWW hot_viper_2005   IP Logged
Sophia
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - 08/03/15 at 16:45:55

Thank you for your kind words.  Smiley  Why is it more unsafe for a guy?  The reason I like them is that as far as I can tell it's almost impossible to get caught.  Am I wrong about that?  (Meaning to me it looks safe for everyone.)

IP Logged
jmp300zx
YaBB Newbies

Reply #5 - 08/04/15 at 01:11:31

Nice start.  Can imagine you doing this and how you were feeling.  Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.

Grin

Email jmp300zx   IP Logged
Sophia
YaBB Newbies

Reply #6 - 08/04/15 at 12:11:42

I went out again last night.  As always happens, I get the urge, then come to this website to read stories, then, rather than calming down, the stories just make me want to get naked more.  We went to bed about midnight but I just tossed and turned for two hours, then finally snuck out of bed around 2:30.  I prepared better this time, and brought two sets of clothes.  One was my skimpy shorts I told you about last time, plus the smallest sports bra I have, the other my zip-up sweatshirt, plus a pair of panties.  (Not really two sets of clothes, huh?)

From the hotel, there are three other bridges not too far away.  (I actually knew before we went to bed that I was going to sneak out.  When my husband was in the bathroom, I looked on the map and chose three that were close by.)  What happened last night was far crazier, but not as fun, as the first time.  Just down the road from the hotel is a big area full of giant stores——Walmart, Target, a grocery store, Kohls, etc.  There are two bridges from these parking lots across the highway, they are maybe half a mile apart.  First I explored the nearest one, which is behind the Target.

From the main road past the Target, one side road goes along the side of the parking lot, and continues back to the highway.  The Target is on the right as you approach the highway, two office buildings are on the left.  Behind the Target is another giant mall/store.  It used to be a Kohls, but it's empty now (you can see the outline of "Kohls" on the wall).  At the end of this side road, then, is the pedestrian bridge, and on either side of that is a huge empty parking lot, one for the office building, one for the Kohls.  It is, in other words, wide open, and there were no cars at all, not a single one parked over in the corner.  The sidewalk of the side road turns into the bridge.  The road itself is an exit/entrance to the highway.

The bridge is insane.  It climbs up from the sidewalk but there is absolutely no cover.  It is chain-link fence top to bottom, and no trees at all (just one or two young trees, maybe 15 feet high).  I parked the car next to the ramp in the office parking lot.  Standing beside the car, I could see Kohls all the way across the parking lot, the office building all the way across this parking lot, and the highway, all clearly and unobstructed.  I would be visible, in the middle of this suburban environment, for a quarter mile in every direction.  So, I left my sweatshirt and panties and sandals in the car and, after stashing my keys on the rear tire, started across the bridge, already almost naked in just my tiny shorts and little sports bra.  It was 3:00AM by now, and completely quiet.  The traffic was very light on the highway, and in the parking lots nothing had moved the entire time I had been there.

The ramp up to the bridge is probably 100 yards straight up toward the bridge, completely open and exposed.  Up on the bridge I had an unobstructed view of all the stores and parking lots and the empty freeway.  The highway was really empty, on one side there were no cars for almost a minute.  At the far end the bridge made a jog to the left, then back to the right and another straight ramp.  The jog to the left was actually nestled in a couple of tall trees, so that one corner was the only place on the whole bridge where there was any cover whatsoever.  The ramp down was completely barren, not even a bush, nothing.  The whole bridge and the first ramp were brightly lit, but on this side it was dim.  To the left was another huge parking lot, apparently a church of some kind.  To the right it was actual neighborhood with regular small one-story houses.  Right at the bottom of the ramp was one park bench facing the parking lot.

The neighborhood was completely quiet, but still those houses were so close, right there.  Unlike a business or a store, houses made me nervous.  I knew the business was empty, but you never knew when an insomniac or busy-body might be looking out their window at three in the morning to see me walk by.  There was absolutely nothing to do about that but hope everyone was asleep.  In addition to that, if someone saw me from their bedroom window, they would have a phone right at hand to call the cops, without me even knowing I had been seen.  My only possible defense was to hurry, and just pray a cop didn't just show up in the parking lot next to my car while I was walking down the ramp.

None of these thoughts remotely meant I was going to change my mind, so glancing once more at the houses across the street, I pulled off my bra and laid it on the bench, then pushed down my shorts and laid them on top of the pile.  I was naked in this wide open parking lot, at least a quarter mile from the safety of my car.  I stood there and looked at the darkened houses again.  It's funny how right before you take your clothes off you are nervous that someone might be peering out at you from any one of those windows, but after you're naked, it doesn't matter, you know no one is watching.  If it's quiet, you're safe.

There were two small roads, one away from the bridge opposite the retaining wall along the highway, the other at a right angle directly away from the highway and the bridge into the neighborhood.  As soon as I put my shorts on the bench headlights appeared in the distance of this second road.  It is sometimes difficult to tell whether headlights are two blocks away or a mile away.  I reached for my shorts, but decided I had time to hide, and jogged under the bridge.  This was silly, all there was was three large pylons, each one maybe two feet across, holding up the ramp.  There wasn't even a shadowy corner in the retaining wall to crouch in.  But I was committed, I would have to sidle around the pole as the car went by.  I waited, but nothing happened.  Finally I looked down the road to see darkness; the car had turned off without ever getting close enough to me to even hear it.  (The good thing about cars late at night is that you can hear them coming long before you see them.)

Now I had already been standing naked in this corner for several minutes and I hadn't even started up the ramp.  I stepped back into the light from the streetlight on the corner and looked down at my body, its exposed nakedness.  It is so amazing to see your naked body lit up by a streetlight!

I could hear traffic on the highway but started up the ramp.  As it cleared the wall I was now naked high above the neighborhood, wide open, I could see the parking lots, my car so small in the distance.  A car went by below me.  I looked closely to see it was not a cop car.  By this time I was fairly confident the only possible danger would be if a car was a cop car, and in the dark I would never be able to tell before it had seen me.  I could hear more cars coming and jogged up to the only safe spot on the whole route, the trees at the top of this ramp.  When I stood in the corner, the cars passing below me could not see me.  Cars on the other side probably could see me if they looked, but it was dark, and they probably wouldn't look up.  I waiting a long time, but there was no break in the traffic, so I finally worked up the nerve to step into the light.  Cars were coming from both directions.  Not a lot, only one every 10 seconds or so, but steady.  I was now walking naked right above these motorists, they had to see me.  I pretended to ignore them, and walked purposefully back toward my car.  Then a garbage truck started down the road next to the Target!  It was coming right toward my car, right toward me.  I couldn't move forward or I would just be getting closer.  I had to just stand there, in the middle of the bridge, for probably 30 seconds until the truck went by, looking fearfully out of the corner of my eye at the cars passing below, waiting for one to turn on his sirens.  Finally the truck moved off and I hurried the rest of the way across and down the ramp.

I was still insanely exposed.  Really crazy.  There was NOWHERE I could hide or crouch down if a car came around the corner.  Still, except for the traffic on the highway, it was completely quiet.  I was close enough to the car I knew I could jump in quickly, so I walked slowly, savoring every step, until I got behind the wheel and closed the door, ensconcing me in darkness.

Now I had to go get my shorts and bra.  My sweatshirt and panties lay on the seat next to me, but there was no need to put them on.  I drove naked across the nearest bridge to the other side . . . and immediately got lost.  The exit didn't go where it should, and I ended up driving around naked for twenty minutes before I could find the far side of the bridge and my clothes.  By the time I retrieved them from the park bench (still naked), they were damp from the cool night air.

I did it.  One down, one to go.

IP Logged
jmp300zx
YaBB Newbies

Reply #7 - 08/05/15 at 02:02:20

Oh yess Sophia!  Can imagine you getting so into this.  Looking forward to the next one.   Shocked

Email jmp300zx   IP Logged
richard
YaBB Newbies

Reply #8 - 08/08/15 at 21:33:07

I hope it is in a warm climate so you can play all year round.    Wink

IP Logged
George
YaBB Newbies

George

Reply #9 - 08/09/15 at 03:28:02

A couple of exciting nights out there Sophie, thanks so much for sharing them! I'm looking forward to reading more.

Cheers, George

georgew1959   IP Logged
Cathy

Reply #10 - 08/19/15 at 06:19:11

Sophia, you are a goddess!  A beautiful, naked, goddess.

I can't wait to read your stories about the remaining bridges and I hope you find many more bridges to cross.

You have given me so much pleasure already.

Love,
Cathy

IP Logged
Sophia
YaBB Newbies

Reply #11 - 09/18/15 at 14:24:29

I'm really bad.  I still have one more bridge to tell you about that night, but I just did something else I want to tell you about more.  So, the reason we moved here is that my husband got a job teaching at a university here.  So, yesterday he had to go to school to set up his lab and his office.  I had some work to do to, so we decided I would go to the school’s library to work on my computer while he worked in his office.

The library is amazing.  Really old and it’s built with the architecture of an old European cathedral, with the same kind of bricks and windows.  The study areas are nice and isolated, and the thing is, it’s still the middle of summer, so the library was empty.  The building is four stories tall.  At one end of the second floor is a huge room with a vaulted ceiling that really looks like it used to be the inside of a church, where they replaced the pews with some short book shelves and some tables for studying.  At the very far end, where the pulpit would be (or was?) is this long couch all the way across the room.  I sat there and opened my laptop.  I logged on to the wi-fi using my husband’s name and password and went immediately to this site.  I already felt guilty, because who knows whether they monitor internet usage; it would look like he was looking at porn on the school’s internet about five days after arriving.  But I went anyway.

There wasn’t any new activity so I started reading some old stories and in no time I was feeling tingly.  I wanted to touch myself right there but there was one other person in the whole giant room, this old guy reading a newspaper, probably watching me out of the corner of his eye.  I got up to explore and get a sense of the lay of the land, leaving my backpack on a chair at a study table.  I knew I would find some place to masturbate, even if it was just a one-person bathroom or something.

I walked all through the second floor and again it was all amazing in its emptiness.  I literally could have walked from one side to the other through the stacks without being seen by anyone, but you never know when someone might show up.  Then I found this little stairwell tucked back in the stacks.  I went up to the third floor and what I found was beautiful.  The whole third floor was very small, only about 20% of the size of the first and second floors.  I don’t think it was really a floor, it was more like a half floor tucked in between the actual levels.  It was just a rectangular room with aisles on either side and rows of books in the middle.  The ceiling was only maybe eight feet high.  And the whole floor was completely empty.  The lights weren’t even on.  When I emerged from the stairs, one hallway went straight down along some windows that looked out over the quad far below.  The windows were on the left, and on the right were several rows of bookshelves, maybe fifteen rows in all.  At the end of the rows of shelves, an aisle went along the last row of shelves, then another aisle went back along the rows on the opposite side.  Opposite the shelves on this aisle were more windows, but these windows were actually inside the library, and looked down on study tables in the floor below.  Right in the middle of the back aisle was a short hallway, maybe twenty feet long.  At the far end of that hallway was the door to an elevator.  The amazing thing about this hallway was that it was actually a bridge.  The walls on either side were only about three feet high, and below that was a hallway crossing under the bridge that connected a study area from the study tables under the windows I just described.  This bridge was just a few feet above the study area, not more than 10 feet or so.  If someone walked by under the bridge, you could hold a normal-voice conversation as though he was standing right in front of you.  Like the balcony overlooking the great room of a McMansion, if you know what I mean.

I walked the whole circuit, along the first aisle, across the back, and down the inside aisle, then back to the stairs.  Totally isolated, yet with windows all over the place, and that balcony.  And, the only thing on these shelves was old periodicals; even during the year this floor might go days without a visitor.  I went back to the stairs and went up to the fourth floor, just so I would know every aspect of my surroundings.  The fourth floor was also isolated and desolate.  It was a full-sized floor, with study areas, and study tables, and many rows of bookshelves.  There was no one on the entire floor, but there easily could be.

I went back to the third floor.  The only entrance to this floor was the stairs.  There was the elevator also, but I would be able to hear the elevator if it even moved, long before it reached this floor.

I went to the corner of the room farthest from the stairway, the corner formed by the aisle with the bridge to the elevator and the inner wall with the windows to the floor below.  I felt really bad about what I was about to do.  Every other time in my life when I had gone naked in public it had been only me who was risking exposure.  An embarrassing lecture by the police, maybe even being hauled downtown and having to call someone to come and get me.  But now here I was in the middle of the library of the school where my husband had just gotten a job.  His job literally hadn’t even actually started yet.  If I was caught, it wouldn’t just be embarrassing, it would surely mean the end of his career, indeed it would destroy the entire point of us moving here in the first place.  So much at stake.

I wasn’t dressed to get naked.  I had on a pair of tight little Daisy Duke cutoffs, a button-down blouse, and cowboy boots.  Plus bra and panties.  It would take several minutes to take all this off and on, and even without the underwear neither the blouse nor the shorts would go on already buttoned.  In other words, the only way to don them was to stand there and button them up.

The way our minds work, we assume a certain regular interval between onlookers.  Depending on the place sometimes we assume we just have a few seconds, sometimes several minutes, but whatever the rate we assume it is regular, that is, after one person comes by we will have more time before another comes by.  This is, of course, absurd--nothing prevents two people from looking out a window or walking down the street one right after the other, but that is not the way our naked minds work.  So, when we find a spot to get naked, it is usually more comfortable to wait until the next person goes by before we take our clothes off--that way we know we have the longest time possible before someone else comes by.  In a situation like where I was now, though, where it might be an hour before someone comes by, I couldn’t just stand there and wait for someone, I wanted to go now.  Someone might come up the stairs in the next 30 seconds, or maybe not for two more hours.  There was no way to know, or even to assure myself in our usual ritualistic way.  (However, another great thing about this floor was that there were two hallways, one on either side of the shelves, so I thought even if someone did come up, I would have a good chance of escaping detection just by keeping to the far side.  More naked ritual:  the escape route!

It occurred to me I hadn’t even been considering getting naked, I just wanted to find an isolated chair where I could masturbate, and yet here I was about to get naked in the middle of the university library.  I pulled off my boots and socks and felt the cool linoleum against my bare feet, then unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them and my panties down to the floor in one quick motion.  Where should I put my clothes?  I decided to stack them in the empty shelf that was right in front of me.  I put the boots on the bottom shelf, and the shorts and panties above that.  Then I stood there, naked from the waist down, and unbuttoned my shirt slowly, and finally my bra.  I had done it.  I was standing naked in the stacks.  The library was not busy, but there were definitely people around, right there in the same building.  My senses were on fire.  Would I hear someone walking up the stairs or down the hall wearing tennis shoes?

I stepped around the corner to the inside aisle, the one that ran along the windows looking down to the floor below.  Through the window I could see one study table and one aisle between two shelves.  No one was there, and I was up a whole floor so it seemed safe but I realized I would have zero warning if someone came into view.  I wanted to duck down but forced myself to walk upright past the remaining windows.  I reached the corner and crept toward the exit.  The "exit" here wasn't a door, it was just the top of the stairs, just a short stairway up from the second floor.  I poked my head around the corner, and could see right down the stairs to the carpet of the hallway below.  It was impossible for me to see more than a few feet past the bottom of the stairs, and it was all carpeted--muffled.  Zero warning if someone appeared.  I straightened and stepped to the edge of the stairs.  I bent down but still couldn't see anyone.  I took one step down but then decided this was crazy, and stepped back up to my floor and around to the aisle with the windows outside.  This was more like it.  I could stand there at these windows safely.  This was like the pedestrian walkways.  I didn't need to even worry about being seen, because even if someone did, I could be long gone before they could report me.  I did stand there, naked, exposed to the outside quad from the waist up, and ran my hands over my breasts and pinched my nipples, watching as people walked by.  None looked up.

I stood there a moment then walked back to the little bridge to the elevator.  I want to make sure you understand how close I was to the floor below.  It was just a few feet above the head of anyone walking by, one could easily hold a conversation with low voices from the bridge to the hallway below.  I heard a girl's voice, and peaked out.  There was a girl standing in the hall, right below me, talking quietly on the phone.  She was facing away from me, but in an instant she could have turned and looked up.  I was so turned on.  My breasts were exposed to her above the edge of the sides of the bridge.  I slid my fingers between my legs and over my clitoris.  I was super wet.  I had planned on going into the middle of the room between the shelves, but decided instead to do it right there.  I laid down flat on my back, my head facing toward the elevator, my knees up, my pussy open toward the shelves, three feet above the head of the girl below.  I ran my hands between my legs, pushed my fingers into my pussy then started rubbing my clitoris.  I even went slow, savoring this unbelievable position and feeling.  The carpet was rough against my back.  By looking over my head I could see the elevator doors upside down behind me.  The hallway was narrow enough that I could put my bare feet up against either side and push my knees toward my breasts so I was really stretched open.  Even going slowly I felt an orgasm begin to build right away.  I rubbed faster until I came there on the floor, naked, a few feet above that girl's head.

I accidentally gasped a little when I came, and the girl heard me!  She actually stopped talking to listen!  That kind of jolted me back to reality so I didn't lay there enjoying the after-feeling.  I crawled on my hands and knees off the bridge, then quickly dressed.  I was still feeling ornery, so I left my boots and socks where they were, and walked barefoot down the stairs.  The old guy was still sitting there, and I walked right past him, bare legs and bare feet, swinging my hips, and picked up my computer and my bag, then went back to the third floor for my shoes, and headed out of the library.

I know I still have one more bridge from that other night to tell you about, and I've been out one other time since then.  I'll catch up, I promise!

IP Logged
Naked Jaybird

Reply #12 - 09/18/15 at 19:46:18

Wow! What a story! Can't wait to hear the next one!!!!!

IP Logged
Cathy

Reply #13 - 09/20/15 at 06:22:47

OMG!  I am still panting!

Are we twin sisters, separated at birth?  I just had to touch myself before the end of your escapade.  I think I need to do it again...

Love you,
Cathy

IP Logged
George
YaBB Newbies

George

Reply #14 - 09/21/15 at 10:15:35

OMG Sophia, what a fantastic experience and you describe it so well, I feel I could have been that person standing just below you! I'd never really thought about the rituals we go through but you're dead right about them. Really looking forward to hearing about the last bridge and your other adventures.

George x

georgew1959   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print