Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
nudeinsf
Return to nudeinsf
Share |
Follow nudeinsf on Twitter
09/23/17 at 23:41:45
News: Guests may post messages. To attach a picture, you must register (just your email and a password).
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is anyone still here? (Read 3194 times)
Cathy

Is anyone still here?
03/23/15 at 11:34:43

Hi Everyone,

I've been away for a number of real life reasons but, I still care about this really fun website.  Is anyone here still interested in sharing stories of your naked adventures?

Please post them.  I will too.

Love,
Cathy

IP Logged
richard
YaBB Newbies

Re: Is anyone still here?
Reply #1 - 04/30/15 at 13:25:43

I am still here but have no stories to share.  I like your stories and like that a fellow Iowan is able to get out and enjoy the sun on their naked skin. Wink

IP Logged
George
YaBB Newbies

George

Reply #2 - 05/15/15 at 22:18:07

Hi Cathy,

I'm still here and I have stories to share, though I'm not sure whether the others members here really want to hear about men's exploits. Your stories and those of the other female members get so much more interest. Mind you, I'm not complaining - I really enjoy imagining myself as a bystander watching you out and proud, or even as a participant in your exploits. I wouldn't get the same buzz from picturing myself out naked with another man!

I'll post a short story of one of my recent naked outings and see how it goes down, but I'd really love to hear more from you.

Cheers, George x

georgew1959   IP Logged
Hooked6
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 06/23/15 at 16:45:15

I still check in from time to time but truthfully YOU and YOUR adventures were one of the main reasons I came to this place and when you stopped posting I sort of dwindled away.  

Hope to read more of your stories soon,

Hooked6

IP Logged
Sophia
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - 08/01/15 at 09:37:22

I'm here!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print