Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
nudeinsf
Return to nudeinsf
Share |
Follow nudeinsf on Twitter
10/21/14 at 04:58:32
News: Guests may post messages. To attach a picture, you must register (just your email and a password).
Home Help Search Login

Poll
Question: Would you like to see guys walking in the nude in public?

Yes
No

« Created by: jbgjr1964 on: 04/04/09 at 19:37:32 »

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Men in Public Nude (Read 11750 times)
jbgjr1964
YaBB Newbies

Men in Public Nude
04/04/09 at 19:37:32

After seeing all the women, naked, why haven't seen the men strut their stuff in public?

joejr34   IP Logged
viperi
YaBB Newbies

If I was meant 2b
naked I'd 've been
born that way

Re: Men in Public Nude
Reply #1 - 04/06/09 at 11:04:02

Here's the problem.
 Angry
The guys here (I assume are straight since they look a nude women) have no interest in looking at nude guys no matter what.  But, the women here (though there are few) love looking at nude women.

The women here, on the other hand, seem to have no interest in seeing nude men at all.  There have been many stories posted of men doing streaks and the women really just give them crap and tell them that it doesn't turn them on at all.

Though I wish I could be nude in SF like the ladies I assume I would only get arrested.

My guess is you'll get a resounding NO.  But I bet there would be a gay audience elsewhere for this.  But it would be really risky.

Email WWW hot_viper_2005   IP Logged
jbgjr1964
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - 04/06/09 at 19:46:31

Why aren't women demanding to see the guys strut their stuff in public in the nude?

joejr34   IP Logged
Lothar

Reply #3 - 04/07/09 at 19:45:00

I think you're implicitly asking a nature vs. nurture question there, jbgjr1964.

IP Logged
jbgjr1964
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - 04/08/09 at 17:58:10

Quote from Lothar on 04/07/09 at 19:45:00:
I think you're implicitly asking a nature vs. nurture question there, jbgjr1964.

If I am....then how come the guys don't think their bodies are just as sexy as the women are....

joejr34   IP Logged
Lothar

Reply #5 - 04/09/09 at 07:05:58

Quote from jbgjr1964 on 04/08/09 at 17:58:10:
If I am....then how come the guys don't think their bodies are just as sexy as the women are....

Do you mean why guys don't think their own bodies are sexy, or why guys don't think other guys' bodies are sexy?  For the former I think it's a confidence issue, and the latter it's mostly sexual orientation.  I say mostly because even het males can admire a masculine physique, even if the phenomenon of compulsive masculinity forbids mentioning that in public.

I think male nudity is perceived as threatening, especially to women, because in our culture nudity equals sexuality, and it's assumed that men are always after sex to the point of violence.  So I think it's a nurture issue.  I can easily imagine a culture where male and female lust is understood if not celebrated alongside personal dignity and personal space.  In this scenario, men could walk around nude in public and even have an erection, and women could do the same with hardened nipples and an exposed labia, and no one would treat it as a big deal. "Yeah, they're horny, so?  That's just the way people are," would be the response to a freaked-out prude from our own culture.

Still, that scenario would require that the power issues between men and women are resolved, and that men are raised to attain a high degree of empathy and an extreme reluctance to resort to violence in nearly all circumstances.  We're not there yet, but at least we're closer than we were 30 years ago anyway.

IP Logged
jbgjr1964
YaBB Newbies

Reply #6 - 04/09/09 at 18:29:48

On that point I agree....but still I think we should all be treated as equals despite the gender differences and I don't women would be put off if they saw a naked man walking down the street, oh I am sure it would turn heads but I don't think they would feel threatened.....

joejr34   IP Logged
Budgie

Reply #7 - 04/17/10 at 12:26:02

Just reading over the "old" posts on this board, and noticed that this thread had no female perspective (at least, I don't THINK it did), so I thought I'd add my two cents.  I know it's probably been a year since this topic was active, but here goes anyway... Smiley

First of all, I DO love the naked male form...I enjoy seeing men in the buff.  But only under certain conditions.  For example,  seeing a guy nude in public with a flaccid penis is way cool, but seeing one with huge or even semi-hard erection is a major turn off for me.  I guess what Lothar said is very accurate...it comes across as threatening.  That's unfortunate, but true.  Seeing a woman, like the pictures here on NISF, walking around naked, does not seem threatening at all...just pervocative.  Oh, I'm sure many people are offended by it, but the women themselves don't appear dangerous.  And most, if stopped by the authorities, would just get a lecture and a warning not to do it again (I know...it happened to me).  But a guy...well, he's either a sexual pervert, a serial rapist, or a child molestor.  He'd have the book thrown at him if he was ever caught out in public taking a stroll in the nude, no matter how innocent, and stigmatized forever as an offender.  That's really sad...but it's the truth.  Society is what it is...that's the bottom line.

Like I said, though, I DO enjoy seeing men walking around relaxed, and comfortable with their nudity.  I realize it must be very difficult for guys not to become aroused, especially if they know or even suspect that they are being watched.  But once the erection happens, I tend to lose interest and quit looking.  Sad, too...cause I enjoy a good dose of male exhibitionism every now and then. Grin

I'm sorry if I offended anybody, or made them mad.  I'm NOT trying to stir up a hornet's nest...I'm just stating my opinion.  And that's ALL it is...an opinion.  It's not right or wrong.  You can disagree with me 100%, and that's okay, because it's YOUR opinion...you're entitled to it without being judged.  I respect that.  I hope anyone reading this will respect that too.

Keep smiling!  Cheesy

Budgie

IP Logged
kindashy11
YaBB Newbies

Reply #8 - 04/22/10 at 05:24:36

I try to hike nude as often as I can. But as said above, the men will get arrested if caught. That happend to me and now I have to be double careful. I have taken photos of myself on some of the hikes I have be on. I have even hiked nude in Europe.  
I just wish men would be able to be nude in public without the threat of arrest or even worse, jail. My being nude is just about the freedom of feeling the sun and wind on my nude body.  
Keep it up guys, hope to see more of you posting your stories.

Email   IP Logged
Lancelot
YaBB Newbies

Reply #9 - 06/22/11 at 22:46:56

Thanks for  your post, Budgie.  We guys get so much flack for being 'ogler's, but really we are all sexual beings, and it's OK to enjoy and share each other's sexuality (with reasonable limits).

IP Logged
kindashy11
YaBB Newbies

Reply #10 - 08/02/11 at 05:56:42

Quote from Budgie on 04/17/10 at 12:26:02:
 Just reading over the "old" posts on this board, and noticed that this thread had no female perspective (at least, I don't THINK it did), so I thought I'd add my two cents.  I know it's probably been a year since this topic was active, but here goes anyway... Smiley

First of all, I DO love the naked male form...I enjoy seeing men in the buff.  But only under certain conditions.  For example,  seeing a guy nude in public with a flaccid penis is way cool, but seeing one with huge or even semi-hard erection is a major turn off for me.  I guess what Lothar said is very accurate...it comes across as threatening.  That's unfortunate, but true.  Seeing a woman, like the pictures here on NISF, walking around naked, does not seem threatening at all...just pervocative.  Oh, I'm sure many people are offended by it, but the women themselves don't appear dangerous.  And most, if stopped by the authorities, would just get a lecture and a warning not to do it again (I know...it happened to me).  But a guy...well, he's either a sexual pervert, a serial rapist, or a child molestor.  He'd have the book thrown at him if he was ever caught out in public taking a stroll in the nude, no matter how innocent, and stigmatized forever as an offender.  That's really sad...but it's the truth.  Society is what it is...that's the bottom line.

Like I said, though, I DO enjoy seeing men walking around relaxed, and comfortable with their nudity.  I realize it must be very difficult for guys not to become aroused, especially if they know or even suspect that they are being watched.  But once the erection happens, I tend to lose interest and quit looking.  Sad, too...cause I enjoy a good dose of male exhibitionism every now and then. Grin

I'm sorry if I offended anybody, or made them mad.  I'm NOT trying to stir up a hornet's nest...I'm just stating my opinion.  And that's ALL it is...an opinion.  It's not right or wrong.  You can disagree with me 100%, and that's okay, because it's YOUR opinion...you're entitled to it without being judged.  I respect that.  I hope anyone reading this will respect that too.

Keep smiling!  Cheesy

Budgie

I think you hit the nail on the head with your comment. Yes men would be treated quite diferent if caught nude in public, I found out the hard way once. But that doesn't stop me from some of my NIP adventures like my recent nude motorcycle rides I have posted on the story board.  
Keep up your encouragement for both sexes doing NIP adventures and stories..

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print