Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
nudeinsf
Return to nudeinsf
Share |
Follow nudeinsf on Twitter
10/31/14 at 23:31:56
News: Guests may post messages. To attach a picture, you must register (just your email and a password).
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rachel in the rain pictures too dark.   (Read 2746 times)
willyb
YaBB Newbies

Rachel in the rain pictures too dark.  
12/07/08 at 21:26:32

I can imagine that scheduling the time for a shoot is complicated due to the model's and the phototographers' busy lives and the weather.  However, if the weather is as bad as it was for Rachel's shoot, the shoot should be cancelled.  The rain was also a negative factor for me for some of the other models' shoots as well.  My PC is technologically current, but Rachel's pictures were, to me, so dark that they were not worth the time it takes to view them.  I realize that NISF is still kinda sorta still in startup mode, but, even if that is the case, the staff should work harder to be more professional about delivering a high quality product for the subscribers.
Another comment that I would like to add is that there are too many views of the models walking away from the camera in proportion to those of the model walking towards the camera or standing still facing the camera.  In addition to the other body parts, I really enjoy looking at the model's facial expressions to try to imagine what may be going through her mind and whether or not the shoot is going well for her.
Could it be possible to add some biographical information on the models and/or do video interviews with the models when they are nude?    

IP Logged
nudeinsf admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Rachel in the rain pictures too dark.  
Reply #1 - 12/08/08 at 07:02:45

This is a difficult question.  First, we disagree that walks in the rain should be canceled--some people, us included to a certain extent--think it's really hot to see the girl shivering.  As for pictures that don't come out perfectly, that's a hard decision.  On the one hand, if they don't look perfect, it might make the quality of the site seem to go down.  On the other hand, if we have naked pictures of Rachel and the only problem with them is they are a little dark, why not show them to you?!  For us personally, there's no such thing as a picture of Rachel naked that we would not want to see.

The exact same philosophy is true of the back-side pictures.  It's inevitable that we take more pictures of their butts than their fronts as we follow them around.  But the only way to fix the ratio would be to give you less pictures.  We've decided again, if we have a picture of the model from behind, why not show it to you?!  If you were buying a magazine, it would be weird to see ten very similar pictures in a pictorial.  But this is not a magazine.

We just had a good idea, however.  We might be able to rearrange the pictures.  Have the "set" of pictures that are 40 or so of the very best pics, then another page with the "leftovers."  We'll consider it.  But the question is, and we don't think the answer is obvious, does it improve the quality of the site to show _less_ pictures?

As for interviews, we addressed this previously, good suggestion, we're working on it.

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
AZZO455
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - 12/08/08 at 22:41:17

JMO... but I thought the rain in SOME of the shots added to the composition.  Public nudity is interesting due to the fact that it is not in a studio & controlled by directed light.   Some shots are dark. but its documenting an event & I would rather see it then not.

A compromise could be some public nudes & if the weather just sucks... some inside activity to complete a good number worthy of other posts. Nude on a balcony with SF landscapes, clearly in background... studio light being shot from inside the room (adding to outside/ natural light)  A rooftop shoot that offers more risque poses (but still outside...)

IP Logged
Naked Jaybird

Reply #3 - 12/13/08 at 21:05:45

Wow, I really liked the rain pics, and I think they turned out great.

IP Logged
terminal
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - 03/31/09 at 16:35:11

I'm all for girls out in the rain.  I'm all for butts.  I'd like larger sets/longer shoots.  Maybe that isn't so good for the models when it's raining, but in general?  I'd like more more more!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print